We love wildlife world products for their great design and manufacturing but we like there ethics too and we think you will too.
Based in rural Gloucestershire, Wildlife World are one of Europe’s leading designers and manufacturers of wildlife habitats, feeders and other nature products. They have a strong commitment to the conservation of species. They continue to produce innovative and valuable nesting habitats and feeders for birds, mammals, amphibians and insects are benefiting wildlife contributing to the survival of species in both the UK and other countries. At Wildlife World they believe that you should not try to help wildlife at the expense of wildlife – that is why they have a strong commitment to ensuring that they operate to the highest environmental standards that they can achieve.
But we really like them because
- All products are tested on their site in the heart of Devon, so you know your product will really work
- All wooden products are exclusively manufactured from FSC timber, which is sourced from sustainable managed woodlands.
- They only treat our products with water-based stains and sealants and NO chemical treatments
- They use recycled materials in place of plastic and metals, where they can including the packaging
- They have their own 35 acres organic farm with 11 acres of woodland used for they study of wildlife
- They regularly donate to local wildlife rescue and conservation charities.